All our appointments can be made by telephone, attending surgery in person and online appointments are available to be booked 24 hours a day.
online appointments registration form
We cater for genuine medical emergencies by having daily emergency appointments for those in need of seeing a doctor on the day.
Your Health Problem - at a glance
1. Is it an Emergency?
- Chest pain lasting more than 15 minutes
- Loss of consciousness
- Heavy Bleeding
- Breathing difficulties
- Deep wound
- Poisoning, Overdose or accidentally swallowing something harmful
Call 999 or go to Accident and Emergency
2. Do you need advice or Treatment?
- During surgery hours call for an appointment or to request a doctor or nurse to call you back for advice
- Call NHS Direct for advice on 0845 46 47 24hrs a day
- Outside opening hours your call to the surgery will be re-directed to the ‘Out of Hours’ who will be able to provide you with advice and appointments for urgent medical problems
3. Can you deal with it yourself?
- On this website & inside our booklet are tips on how to recognise common minor medical problems and recommendations for self treatment