POLITE NOTICE REGARDING PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS
Please do not bring your slips into the Health Centre. Please request online, via the NHS App or by calling 01623 843521 option 2.
If you cannot get through on the phone, please leave a message and we will endeavour to get back to you ASAP but please appreciate we are under extreme pressures.
COVID - 19 Get an isolation note
Use this service if you have to stay at home because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer.
Before using this service, make sure you have checked the coronavirus advice on the NHS website.
If you have to stay at home but feel well enough to work, ask your employer if you can work from home. If you can work from home, you will not need an isolation note.
You can also use this service for someone else.
- If you have a continuous cough OR fever (higher than 37.8), you must self isolate for 7 days (this includes children) and self-care
- If you have these symptoms and are WELL, you need to stay at home, DO NOT call NHS111 for or attend the surgery
- If you have these symptoms and are UNWELL, you need to visit NHS111 online for advice.
- NHS111 are no longer testing all patients with symptoms.
DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY
To help prevent the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) we are in the process of / implemented the following;
- Booking of appointments online has been suspended.
- Where possible appointments will be telephone calls with a clinician and if necessary a face to face appointment will be made by the clinician during the phone call.
- If you have an appointment with the nurse, you will contacted and the follow up review will be carried out over the telephone if possible.
- We will accept repeat medication requests over the phone. (However, if it is unclear of what is being requested or there is any discrepancy with the request being made, you will be advised further)
ACCESS THE ONLINE SYSTEM HERE: https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com
Not signed up?
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
Systmone online can be used through downloading the app on Apple or on android. You can also log in via the systmone website
Visit us on Facebook
Want to know a little more about the Practice?
Want to have your say?
Join the Patient Group and help promote communication between patients and the Practice.
We would love to see you!
The group meets every 2-3 months in Warop Primary Care Centre. It is open to everyone, If you cannot attend meetings you can comment using the comments box in the waiting room.
Next meeting planned for: Thursday 26th March 2020 3pm
Welcome to Meden Medical Services
Meden Medical Services strives to provide the highest quality healthcare to patients in our area. All our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional service and this surgery website will help us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this site.
Our Mission statement
We are part of a community based front-line National health service, dedicated to providing our patients with the best local care services delivered through prompt diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of health issues, and the promotion of good healthy living choices.
To be consistently rated by our patients and regulatory bodies as providing a service which is safe, effective, caring, and responsive and well led.
- Making a meaningful impact
- Acting with integrity
- Communicating directly and honestly
- Developing & provide innovative solutions based on need
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Demonstrating teamwork
- Respecting others
This misson statement was produced & agreed in conjunction with our patient group.
See the appointments page for full details of our opening and consulting times.
We do provide extended hours which our surgeries are open from 7am Monday, Tuesday and Wedenesday which are prebookable online ( you need to register for this service) or by calling the surgery.
Medical Students - From time to time, the practice is involved with training medical students, and as a result medical students maybe present during your consultation. you are free to ask for them not to be present during your consultation. Please mention to the receptionist or doctor, that you wish for the medical student not to be present.
On the 4th Wednesday of every month, both sites will close at 12pm for PLT Training
Allocated named GP
Every patient that is registered at the practice is allocated a named GP. This GP is responsible for a patients overall care at the practice. If you wish to know who your allocated GP is then please do ask at reception.
If you would prefer that an alternative GP is your named allocated GP then please do let us know. If we are able to accommodate your request we will change this on your medical records.
Website updated on: 10/04/2020